Sinergia Società Cooperativa Sociale
Sinergia Società Cooperativa Sociale was founded in 2009 with the aim to pursue the general interest of the community promoting human and social integration of citizens, through the management of social, health and educational services.
The mission of the cooperative takes the form of completed and ongoing projects. As part of its intervention areas, Sinergia realises projects for training, learning and mobility, workshops, information campaigns and promotion of the cooperative principles.
The activities carried out in our area are:
- Monitoring and informing local stakeholders about the opportunities offered by the European Union;
- Promoting and supporting the participation of local actors in European, national and local activities, presenting projects in line with EU methodology;
- Spreading European culture in the local context and raising awareness about the concept of European citizenship;
- Starting a constant and constructive dialogue with the EU institutions;
- Valuing initiatives, ideas and local projects through Communitarian opportunities;
- Facilitating the participation of local actors in the political and Communitarian institutional process;
- Promoting the mobility of young people as an opportunity to contribute to the creation of a European identity through different experiences;
- Promote the personal and social development of young people through European opportunities
- Fostering international networks, European partnerships and exchange of good practices;
- Improving the competitiveness of local enterprises and supporting innovation;
- Providing training and guidance on programmes and opportunities for young people promoted by the European Union and the Council of Europe in the fields of education, training, mobility and citizenship;
- Providing training on facilitated finance opportunities for recruitment and self-employment of disadvantaged people.
In addition, Sinergia is a member of the Consortium Social Lab, an organisation coordinating 8 social cooperatives committed to the employment of youth, women, immigrants, disabled, ex-drug addicts and ex-prisoners.
Ankara Provincial Director of Family and Social Services
Ankara Provincial Directorate of Family, Labour and Social Services has been established under the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services. The local authority founded in 1983.And its tasks are as follow: to develop and to implement policies related to social services and solidarity at the local level, to protect the structure of the family, to conduct the social services and the solidarity activities for children, to prevent discrimination against women, to apply every kinds of precautions and solutions for the disabled and the elderly, to take precautions in order to protect the relatives of martyrs and veterans from the unjust treatment and the deprivation, to arrange the solidarity activities for those who need the protection and social aids, to take precautions in order to protect the family integrity, employability and to provide the coordination and the collaboration among other institutions and NGOs.
ATFCT trains and supervises professionals working in the field of psychology, pedagogy, medicine, social assistance, education. It offers psychological, psychotherapeutic, and educational assistance to persons in need (individuals and groups), as well as expertise in the afore mentioned fields. ATFCT’s experts keep training sessions, workshops, conferences, and seminars on various psychology related topics, both for professionals and for the public. The specialised interventions carried out by our experts – psychologists, psychotherapists, pedagogues, and trainers – are tailored for individual, family, and couple difficulties, as well as systemic interventions in conflict situations. ATFCT activates in several European funded projects as coordinator or partner.
Asociatia Aliante Europene (EURO-AL)
The Association “ALIANTE EUROPENE (EURO-AL)”, a non-profit NGO with legal personality, is situated in the city of Craiova, in the south -western part of Romania. The association’s members are students and teachers from schools located in Craiova and broadly in Dolj County. The association’s activity takes place in several committees: IT committee, committee for the facilitation of young people’s transition from school to an active life, committee for the prevention of violence, committee for the fight against drugs, committee for ecology, committee for entrepreneurial education, committee for civic education. The “ALIANTE EUROPENE” (EURO-AL) is an association for both young people and adults that aims to approach education and training through the following themes:
- Long Life Learning
- Elements of local tradition and culture in a European context
- Active European Citizenship
- Voluntary work
- Personal development
- Non-formal education
The activity of the IT committee is carried out by members of the association in collaboration with IT specialists and students from mathematics and computer science specializing classes from high schools in Craiova and Dolj.
The EURO-AL has as objectives the following:
- Identifying the needs of young people both in the urban and rural areas
- Encouraging young people and adults to develop and enhance personal and professional skills
- Promoting and developing European and international experience exchange, exchange of opinions, values etc.
- Development and diversification of education for young people and adults
- Facilitating the access of young people and adults in programs at European level
- Development of activities and services of education, training and qualifications to facilitate the transition from school to an active life
- Access of young people and adults in programs at local, county, national and international level: trainings, workshops, conferences, projects and their effective participation in international educational programs for youth and adults
- Promoting actions concerning information, advice and career guidance for young people and adults
- Promoting European values and intercultural development programs
- Involvement of citizens in decision-making and public policy in order to solve community problems
- Promoting elements of tradition and local culture in the European context
- Promoting democratic principles and human rights in accordance with international treaties and national legislation in force
The activities of the EURO-AL are:
- organizing information services and professional counseling, selection and placement of workforce, guidance regarding mediation services on the domestic and external labor market
- organizing activities for the promotion of equal opportunities
- organizing learning support service activities
- creation and publishing of books, periodicals, pamphlets, posters, brochures, banners, guides, maps, web pages, photo albums, software and other information and promotional materials
- working with IT specialists and students from mathematics-computer science high-school profile for projects concerning professional certification;
- entrepreneurial education trainings;
- organizing activities for the promotion healthy lifestyle;
- conduct training programs for teachers, students, parents and social operators;
The teachers in the EURO-AL association are concerned with achieving new learning resources, using e- Learning platforms in teaching-learning-evaluation and other innovative tools. Teachers work with students in Dolj county.
The activity of the IT committee is carried out by members of the association in collaboration with students from mathematics and computer science specializing classes from high schools in Craiova and Dolj.
Goce Delcev is a Public School in Kavadarci with 600 students, aged 6-14. The school aims to promote best teaching techniques and follow the new educational process and modern European streams. It pays special attention to multilingualism with English, German and Italian being FL taught. There is a project called "Parents in a role of a teacher" where parents contribute to improvement of curriculum. We integrate children with special needs to the normal classes. They also additionally work with the teacher specialized in working with children with dyslexia, autism. Many of the children that study in our school come from families with a very low income and many of them lack motivation to learn. Most of the pupils as well as teachers have never been abroad and that is why we think it would be a great opportunity if we, as a school, take part in a strategic partnership under Erasmus + and improve European dimension. As a school, we give a big importance to innovative projects in order to promote our staff and pupils' development and provide successful educational process. In order to get sustainable success in education and lead this success to an international level, we permanently make an effort to get maximum benefit of national and international funds. The Government awarded our school with Green Flag for our special contribution for a clean environment.
The Council for Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency
The Council for Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency - SPPMD is established in 1996 as a small local organization. At the beginning its main activities were aimed to organize the spare time of young people in the town of Kavadarci and neighborhood villages. In 1999 SPPMD prepared the National Preventive Action Plan which determined the directions of its further work by identifying 8 priorities.
SPPMD divided its work on two levels, according to the first two priorities of this NPAP, which were:
- Organization of the spare time of youngsters;
- Developing separate legal system for the treatment of juvenile offenders and children - victims of crime.
Therefore, SPPMD has developed two sectors:
- The legal one, which works on improving the position of the juvenile offenders and children - victims of crime by initiating necessary legislation and by providing professional training of all stakeholders involved in the implementation of the system of Juvenile Justice ( police officers, prosecutors, judges, lawyers, social workers, prison officers etc. ). Throughout these years, SPPMD has been actively involved in the preparation of few relevant laws, sub-laws and practical guidelines and manuals how to implement these laws. In addition to this, as one of the founding member of the Coalition All for Fair Trials, SPPMD is involved in monitoring court cases involving juveniles as convicted or as victim.
- The youth sector is taking over practical non-formal activities organized for and with youngsters and young people, mainly from our town, but also for the target groups of our permanent partners from other towns in the North Macedonia. At local level SPPMD is organizing the work of its Youth club, in conjunction with the Municipality of Kavadarci and two other local organizations, while it also has strong links with all primary and secondary schools in the town, organizing small corners in some of them. At national level, SPPMD is active as one of founders of the National Youth Council of Macedonia, as well as the Union of Youth workers, aiming to support active participation of youngsters and young people in their communities, as well as recognition of non-formal education and youth work. SPPMD is also a member of the National committee for the No Hate Speech campaign of the CoE. At international level, SPPMD has been involved in the previous EC Youth Programs ( YOUTH and Youth in Action ), as well as Erasmus+ currently, being active as a Contact Point for these Programmes in Macedonia, nominated by the SALTO SEE Resource Center. SPPMD is Member Organization to the International Young Nature Friends – IYNF, member of UNITED against Racism Network and FARE Network.